Looking for more ways to explore Jacksonville’s parks, facilities and fun activities? Now there’s an app for that!
The Jacksonville Parks and Recreation Department is dedicated to improving the quality of life for all citizens of Jacksonville by providing a variety of recreational programs, activities, special events, facilities, and services that foster learning, wellness, and fun. Whether you’re a resident or just visiting, JAXAR PARKS is your go-to app for staying active in the community.
App users can:
- View current news, events and announcements
- Find general information about classes, registrations, and hours
- View schedules and sign up for sports leagues, swim lessons, and fitness classes
- Access directions to your favorite parks and attractions like Splash Zone and the Jacksonville Community Center
- Plan your next personal or business event at park facilities
- Receive notifications of event cancelations or exciting promotions
- Contact the Parks and Recreation Department with any questions or concerns.
JAXAR PARKS is the perfect app for planning a perfect day in Jacksonville on-the-go! The free app is now available to download in the App Store.