The Arkansas Game and Fish Foundation and the City of Jacksonville were partners on construction of the Arkansas Game and Fish Foundation Shooting Sports Complex. A state-of-the-art public shooting range facility at the intersection of Loop Road and Graham Road in Jacksonville. This multi-use complex is the largest of its kind in the state. It includes a 14 trap fields, three skeet overlays, three lit fields, two pavilions, a lake, 3-D Archery Range and a 5,100 square foot Witt Stephens, Jr. Clubhouse that includes the First Security Learning Center.
Sports Complex Information:
- The pro shop offers ammunition, ear and eye protection, shirts, hats and much more
- Open 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday (Fall/Winter 9am-5pm). Closed on Mondays, Tuesdays & official state holidays.
Fees for shooting including clay targets:
- $7.00 per person per round for skeet or trap (25 shot round).
- $6.00 per person per round for Jacksonville residents (proof of residence required at sign in).
- $3.50 per person per round for all AYSSP students and coaches who hold a certified AYSSP Practice. AYSSP Coaches must provide AYSSP Coach Certificate Card. Payments must be made by coach only.
- $100 20-Punch Pass available
- $8 - $12 per box
3-D Archery Range
- $5 - $20 stations
- The pro shop offers ammunition, ear and eye protection, shirts, hats, and much more for sale.
RV space rental:
- $30 per night - 60 spots with water & electricity available.
2800 Graham Road
Jacksonvile, AR 72076